beauty in the eyes of.
Friday, January 20, 2006
2:33 AM
I just had tuition. So now I'm not going to do any of my math hmk or whatever. And I lost my whole diary!! I wrote all my test dates and hmk or blah blah inside. UH, hopefully I will remember what I'm supposed to do over the weekend.
I'm getting so annoyed over someone in my class. She's practically drving me nuts. I know you are a nice person but when it come to projects... Ok I'm sure this person will know who I'm talking about but I doubt you will read this anyway. Now our project is late by 2 days URGH! :/
I can't wait for next friday!! 4 days of holidays! I might be going out with val and the rest tooooo (: And I think I will change this layout, it kinna sucks.
I love nerds rope! (:
TO VAL: have you tried the one you bought the last time ?